- Reading Radio: Have your students make short radio broadcasts summarizing the books they are reading.
- Roving Reporters: Send your students out into the "field" (a.k.a. the school) to interview key players in important school events.
- Celebrate Culture: Have your students record podcasts about important cultural months like Black History Month or Hispanic Heritage Month and then present them to the school or parents to commemorate the events.
- Bring Your Teacher Home: Send a little bit of yourself home with your kids by podcasting important parts of your lessons.
- Podcasting Library: Have your students collaborate to create a library of podcasts for future students to learn from.
- MusicCasts: Have band or orchestra students create podcasts for each instrument, detailing specific notes, sounds and characteristics of each instrument.
- Awesome Audio Tours: Give your students the chance to be tour guides for new students at your school by having them podcast school tours that kids can listen to when they enter.
- Podcasting Pen Pals: Record interactive or encouraging podcasts and then send them to another classroom in another state or country.
- Reenactments: Have your students reenact important times in history using period language and vocabulary.
10 Podcasting Projects